This page is a living, breathing document of our mission, vision and core values, Come back OFTEN! Come back SOON!
This page is designed for you, our congregation and community. You will find information here about our church-at-large (The Evangelical Lutheran Church in America), the organizations that Spirit of Hope partners with in outreach as we strive to fulfill our mission to Make Christ Known, and other resources we think you will find interesting and useful.
The Evangelical Lutheran Church in America We are the church that shares a living, daring confidence in God's grace. Liberated by our faith, we embrace you as a whole person--questions, complexities and all. Join us as we do God's work in Christ's name for the life of the world.
Community Partners - This section includes links to some of the local organizations that Spirit of Hope partners with. You will find these links to their websites helpful tools if you are searching for volunteer opportunities, or in need of their services.
- House Of Refuge, Mesa, AZ
- Apache Junction Food Bank, Apache Junction, AZ
- Grace Lutheran Church, Phoenix, AZ
- Lutheran Advocacy Ministry of Arizona
- CAAFA, Apache Junction, AZ
- Mission of Mercy, Mesa AZ (Free Healthcare and Pharmacy Assistance)
- Sunshine Acres, Mesa, AZ
- Midwest Food Bank, Mesa, AZ
- Lutheran Social Services of the Southwest, Phoenix, AZ
- East Valley Men's Center, Mesa, AZ
- Al-Anon, Mesa, AZ
- Growing In Faith/Diakonia Program
Other Community Resources